The full spectrum of bespoke global advisory solutions and services delivered by The Palatin Group is narrowly tailored to provide best-in-class cohesive solutions at a greater value to each client. Our advisory services span continents, industries, and areas of expertise to include business intelligence and enhanced due diligence, global investigations, intelligence-led litigation support, asset tracing and recovery, risk management, compliance and controls.
We see ourselves as innovative problem-solvers and agents of strategic change, retained by a diverse clientele to develop programs, conduct research, and deploy resources tailored to achieve their specific objectives.
Critically, our private and public sector clients look to The Palatin Group for our integrated approaches and multi-disciplinary expertise that allow us to address a host of day-to-day and long-term challenges in-house. While many companies are limited to solving specific predetermined problems, our advisory services solution set is scalable as required to handle complex strategic, operational or tactical challenges. The result is adaptable end-to-end solutions, driven by advisors who know their fields inside and out.
Our extensive network of experts, partner companies, and resources, developed over decades of combined advisory experience, spares our clients from the burdensome and needlessly expensive process of sourcing from multiple providers. We can assemble and deploy the right teams, each member of which has the specific industry or subject-matter expertise to make an immediate and tangible impact.
A Full Suite of International Advisory Services
The Palatin Group’s complete suite of process-driven and goal-focused global advisory services include:
- Business Intelligence and Enhanced Due Diligence: We provide our clients with actionable intelligence to make knowledge-based decisions, whether in complex multinational transactions, acquisitions, investments and divestments, or potential risks from new and existing customers, third parties, or partners. Thorough and meticulous diligence maximizes upsides and minimize downsides that may not be readily apparent in any transaction.
- Global Investigations: Our team, which includes former law enforcement, intelligence, technology and information security experts, handle multijurisdictional investigations wherever they arise. Whether it be competition, compliance, financial fraud, or enhanced background checks and privacy investigations, our team has the expertise and worldwide reach required.
- Intelligence-Led Litigation Support: Complex legal disputes across multiple jurisdictions require actionable intelligence to ensure legal teams have the most comprehensive information available to drive legal strategy and achieve a successful outcome. Our litigation support services include counter party investigations, targeted in-depth investigations of relevant individuals and companies, and asset tracing and forensic accounting.
- Risk Management, Compliance and Controls: Our legal, financial, industry, and governmental experts possess an encyclopedic knowledge of the complex patchwork of legal and regulatory regimes that govern commerce and operations around the world. We minimize hurdles, roadblocks or other potential red flags that threaten costly and avoidable disruptions. Our teams integrate with existing resources to identify risks and establish systems, policies, and protocols designed to neutralize them.
- Asset Tracing and Recovery: We craft integrated teams of security, financial, legal, forensics, and intelligence experts to secure and remit tangible and intangible assets across borders and jurisdictions that are often obscured through complex legal and multijurisdictional structures. Whether it is the recovery of assets as a result of fraud or commercial disputes, our team of industry experts can successfully identify even the most complex money laundering and asset protection schemes. Unlike many providers, we use a combination of onsite forensics, HUMINT and digital intelligence to achieve superior results. We have successfully conducted asset tracing investigations in the world’s most difficult jurisdictions.
To learn more about our global advisory services and capabilities and arrange for a consultation with one of our principals in our Washington, D.C., Bratislava, Slovakia, Zurich, Switzerland, or Dubai, U.A.E. offices, please contact the Palatin Group today.